SynaVoice is a certified women-owned consultancy founded in 2015 by Julie Rothhouse and Eliza McDevitt. The name SynaVoice comes from the Greek root “syn” meaning together and “voice” meaning expression in spoken or written words. Our goal is to provide unified, synchronous messaging to support mission-critical initiatives for clients in the Federal and commercial sectors.
At SynaVoice we love to write.
We help our clients to develop messages that tell their story in compelling and meaningful ways for all stakeholders. We advise our clients on channels that will best reach their target audience including traditional and social media. Our SCOPE (Strategy, Communications, Outreach, Process Analysis and Editing) is highlighted below.
- Strategy: We thoughtfully consider the best approach, process, timing and tactics to help an initiative succeed.
- Communications: We develop plans and products to deliver relevant messages to all stakeholders.
- Outreach: We use research-based insights to engage stakeholders including staff, customers, leadership, and others, to raise awareness and gather feedback.
- Process Analysis: We provide best practices, ideas and usable documentation to strengthen new processes required to execute business transformation.
- Editing: We create new content and refine existing content of all types to ensure clarity, accuracy and successful communication of our clients’ message.
SynaVoice works with Federal agencies and bureaus to help improve communications and stakeholder engagement for their policy and mission-related initiatives. The SynaVoice executive team has consulting experience in the finance, economic and regulatory industries.
SynaVoice is located in the Washington, DC metropolitan area and has Top Secret-cleared staff.
CAGE Code: 7CH46
- 541611 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541613 Marketing Consulting Services
- 541618 Other Management Consulting Services
- 541910 Marketing Research and Public Opinion Polling
- 541820 Public Relations
Federal credit card payment accepted.
SynaVoice is proud to be a certified woman-owned small business. The National Women Business Owners Corporation (NWBOC), an SBA-approved certifier, has certified SynaVoice as a Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB). The synaVoice certification is valid through February 16, 2018.
NWBOC has also certified SynaVoice as a Woman Business Enterprise (WBE). The SynaVoice certification is valid through November 30, 2017.
SynaVoice is certified by the Virginia Department of Small Business & Supplier Diversity as a Small, Women- and Minority-Owned (SWaM) firm.
SynaVoice works to achieve flawless execution for our clients. We currently support:
- US Department of Housing and Urban Development, Federal Housing Administration (subcontractor)
- US Department of the Treasury, Bureau of the Fiscal Service (subcontractor)
- US Department of the Navy (subcontractor)
SynaVoice partners with large and small firms to bring our clients high-quality, comprehensive solutions.
Julie and Eliza conceived the idea for SynaVoice from observing the positive impact communications advice has on both new and evolving organizations. Julie brings more than 25 years of strategic communications, marketing and outreach experience for financial services clients in both the public and private sector. She has successfully delivered strategy and communications services to Federal clients while working at a large, nationally known consultancy as well as a small boutique IT consulting firm. As a result, SynaVoice provides the best practice approaches and quality delivery found at large consultancies, with the accessibility and affordability that a small firm can offer.