We need consultants to join our fast-paced, growing business. As we build our team, we are looking for individuals who are eager to learn from experienced consultants, expand their skills, and approach problems with a positive attitude. At SynaVoice, we believe personal growth and success for our staff will transcend into successful client engagements. We provide a nurturing environment to hone client-facing skills and can offer opportunities you may not find at a large consultancy.
Our focus is in three areas:
- Project/Process Management – Our Consultants perform tasks in the areas of project management, process evaluation, process improvement and documentation, strategic planning, data collection, training, change management and communications.
- Communications – Our Consultants perform tasks in the areas of communications planning and execution, stakeholder analysis/engagement, writing, editing, design, marketing, media development and analysis, public relations, social media strategy development, content development and change management.
- Technology – Our Consultants perform tasks in the areas of requirements gathering, programming, application design and development, SharePoint design and management, providing innovative solutions using existing/available technology tools, implementation planning, change management and training.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with audiences of all levels.
- Proven organizational skills and extreme attention to detail.
- Availability for in-person and ad hoc meetings in the DC metro area.
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Candidates should have an undergraduate degree and two years of full-time work experience. We welcome recent college graduates as well as individuals returning to the workforce after a hiatus.
- Good sense of humor.
- Enjoys interacting with all types of people.
- Comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Driven to execute flawlessly and obsessed with perfection.
- Adept at identifying and articulating problems, and enjoys developing solutions.
- Previous experience with medium or large-size consulting firm.
SynaVoice provides communications, process, and change management services to amplify the impact of our clients’ missions. Change comes with new ideas and organizational improvement. At SynaVoice, all of our employees learn the fundamentals of change management, so that when we provide customers with solutions, we can see the change successfully across the finish line.
Interviews can be stressful and may not always be representative of your full capabilities. We’d like to get to know you which is why we start with a conversation. If SynaVoice has sparked your interest, send us your resume and a writing sample so we can start a dialogue with you today.
It is the policy of SynaVoice to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.